My main intent for this blog is for those of you that I haven’t kept in close touch with and when I do finally talk to you and you ask the token question, “So what have you been up to?” and to this I respond “Oh, not much.” That’s not true! I really don’t lead a boring life, but when the time comes to tell about all the exciting things that are going on my mind hits a flat line. Thus comes “The Ballad of Kaycee Frederick”. Enjoy!

Friday, September 08, 2006


It's on!

Who will be the last one standing? For those of you who don't know, I spend an abnormal amount of time with my second family, The Henry's (I've even started getting phone calls there). With a family of 6 kids (no...that's not a typo) it's the craziest place I know and I love it. It's the funnest place on earth! But with this fun comes the danger of getting any strange disease/virus of the week that is floating through this house.

Wednesday...the first Henry goes down. Poor little Hannah throw ups just before school. Thursday...the second Henry goes down. This time it went down in the mini-bus that this extremely large family transports itself in. This is the first time in my life that I was thankful NOT to be with the Henry's. So Melodi (this is the amazing mom that takes care of this plethora of children) takes them into see The Amazing Dr. Bacak and he says that this virsus was probably making it's way to all of us days before Hannah even got sick.

Hmmm...days...lets see where I was during these "days"...Friday night...with the Henry's...Saturday night...with the Henry's...Sunday afternoon...with the Henry's...Tuesday afternoon...with the Henry's. Conclusion...I'M DEAD MEAT! I'M A SITTING DUCK! The virus could be making itself at home in my body right now! I feel fine...no throw up feeling at all. This is a sneaky virus...I can tell. It's going to wait until I'm somewhere extremely inconvient like stuck in my car at Texas Ave. or in Walmart (I always get sick in walmart...what's up with that!) to start squeezing my stomach.

So Melodi and I decided that as we sit and wait for projectile vomit to start coming out of our mouths, we're going to make it interesting. A contest...who will be the last one to throw up? Winner gets PRIDE and a certificate that says "I took a punch from Mr. Puke Your Guts Out Virus and I did NOT go down!"...Loser gets nothing but to see the contents of their stomach projecting out there mouth (and if you're like me, your nose).

The update today is that Patrick went down. So Hannah, Joseph, and Patrick...you get nothing. Who will win...stay tuned!




12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still standing!!!! Mark and John Mark have decided to join in the contest! Who will it be....who will it be.....AND who will be the weinie who refuses the suppository that will end the madness???!!! You've never seen kids run so fast as when you explain what a suppository is and that you have PLENTY for all of them! I believe the question, "You have to put that WHERE????," was yelled in unison. Kaycee, the fact that you've avoided several illnesses running amok in my family is just a miracle, especially in light of the fact that the kids literally HANG on you! The CDC will want to do a study on you someday, because you'll have immunities to everything!

9:41 AM

 
Blogger Master Kaycee said...

I think I will be the weinie who refuse the suppository's. Hmmm...to throw up non-stop or to be totally violated...what options!

10:28 AM

 
Blogger Master Kaycee said...

By the way, how does sticking something "up there" make you stop throwing up? That's along way from your stomach.

10:30 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kaycee Frederick is immune to something??!!! I don't believe it! You should have dropped immediately, what's going on? Remember the thickness of your file at UND Health Center?
-nrlp

2:39 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We're not safe yet! Henry number 4 bit the dust 30 minutes ago!

6:36 PM

 
Blogger Master Kaycee said...

Well, down goes Mark Henry...that makes 5 Henry's victim to this horrific virus. Will it take them all??? And for those of you who think you might still get this virus, Mark's words of wisdom are not to drink grape juice. Apparently, he'll have to regret that mistake everytime he looks at the bathroom wall!

1:10 PM

 
Blogger Master Kaycee said...

Yes, Melodi, I know it should have been "Henrys" not "Henry's"

1:11 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha!!!!!!!! Cure me of this MUST SEE TYPOS disease! Anyone feel like painting a bathroom wall and baseboard soon??? EEEEWWWW!!!!!!!!

1:49 PM

 
Blogger Master Kaycee said...

THIS JUST IN...
Melodi is having stomach pain. I predict she'll go down within the hour. Which means...I will reign VICTORIOUS!!!!!! Mmmhahahah (that's my evil laugh)

8:09 PM

 
Blogger Master Kaycee said...

It looks like it's going to be a dramatic finish people! Melodi has bounced back while I am starting to get a aweful headache.

8:46 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm just feelin' better and better, Master Kaycee.....we'll SEE who gets that certificate! (insert evil laugh here)

11:23 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kaycee i think you will win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home